Having worked in the bridal industry for over 27 years we just love hearing the beautiful and funny quotes from our brides-to-be or more frequently the mother of the bride. So, we thought it was time to list some of our favourite bridal quotes…
1. Bride’s oath:
- I will accept help.
- I will not criticise the help.
- I will let my wedding planner help me.
2. I discovered I’m actually planning two weddings – the one inspired by Pinterest and the one I can actually afford.
3. Every bride is beautiful. It’s like new born babies or puppies. They can’t help it.
4. Don’t take everyone’s advice to heart. Do what makes you happy, because at the end of the day it’s your wedding.
5. Love begins in a moment, grows over time, and lasts an eternity.
6. If a guy can’t handle you in your pyjamas he sure as hell doesn’t deserve you in a wedding dress.
7. Playing dress up begins at the age of five and never truly ends.
8. The happiest part of my wedding was realising my wedding planning was over.
9. A wedding is a party not a performance. If at the end of the day you are married to the one you love, then everything went perfectly.
10. A wedding dress is both an intimate and personal decision for a woman. It must reflect the personality and style of the bride.
We would love to hear your favourites. Is there anything that has inspired you to find the dream dress or plan the perfect wedding. If so, send us your suggestions and you could end up being included in our final list of the best bridal quotes.